Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Fork in the Road is Farther Away Than You Think

so, heres my vision for where i was: me on a long unpaved road but im at a fork in the road. i have to choose which path to to take.
now i realize? whats the real picture? :me on a long unpaved road about 22miles from the fork in the road.

now, some of you may know what i mean. for those of you that dont, ill tell you.
i thought that i had to make a choice right at this very second. i had to do it as soooooon as possible or everything would go wrong. With the help of a little common sense, and some advice from my friend Andrew Schaaf, we realized that i didnt know enough about the two roads i was coming upon. i dont know what they look like, what kind of twists and turns they'll lead me on, or which one is best for me because i havent found enough out about them. i have a problem with going with the flow when it comes to these things. i havent quite gotten my bearings on how it goes.
Have any of you ever had a specific connection with music? i feel like music is one of those things that brings me back to reality, and at the same time taking me off somewhere else than where i want to be at that moment. (that wording is terrible but whatever ha) ive been writing alot of songs about these things, but i have yet to write one about my choices. i want it to be something that will help girls decide what to do. to give them some comfort that everyone goes through this sometimes. they arent alone. ill let you know when im done writing it. ill also keep you posted on my choice.

1 comment: