Friday, June 29, 2012

My Dear Brielle

There's a girl in my life that I have come to love and admire in a deep way. God takes less than two minutes planning out a life that it would take a million years for a human to plan. He places each person in a family with a group of People for a specific reason. He thinks of every expereience one will have in their life, and places another person there at the same time to help them through that experience. This girl has been there through everything. Maybe not involved in every experience, but she had a strong presence in my life always. She's always been my role model for beauty and character. Shes easy to look up to and always dependable and loyal. She's going to be leaving my life soon... And I'll be assuming her role as leader of siblings in my family... I'm scared. She did it perfectly. Giving an equal amount of love to each person. Sure she's lost her head many a time... But she comes back and appOlogizes every time. She's just. The wOrld is a lucky place to be receiving her. I hope it accepts her lovingly, and deservingly. Because God knows she deserves so much more than it has to offer her. But life hasnt always been serious with she and i. We would leave the house when the clouds gathered there, and search for new suns that bring joy and light to our darkness. They gave us both an escape that we can only find when it's just the two of us. She's the one person in the world that has always known the original Anna. I can let go whenever I'm with her. She accepts my mistakes and delights in my triumphs. She's forgiving of every wrong that I've ever done, to her or not. I'm blessed. That's the only way I can describe it. Because luck isn't so kind as to give me the gift of my sister, Gabrielle. You've taught me much, whether you'll admIt it or not. Your hazel eyes and dark curls make me feel at home. Your arms welcome my tears as well as my joy. Whenever you're around, I'll always be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment