Wednesday, March 28, 2012

An Extremely Heart-Wrenching Thing

this is my confession...

it is an extremely sad thing when passion is shot down by fear. And an even worse thing when that passion is not defended by the person eliciting it.

Ive backed down again, i must admit. Ive let fear get in the way of defending the one thing that's saved my life. But, i guess i just dont believe in public quarrelling. to me, it is a childish thing: to argue in a place where everyone can see and read it. and those who participate in it are a childish people (debate being a different story, of course). if replying literally twice deems me childish, so be it; i wont be a hypocrite. maybe someday ill grow up and have the courage to fight back, and not let people bully me into quieting down about what i believe in.
i guess im just bothered because, do i react to other people's occasionally offensive, questionable statements? i do not. i say to myself, "that's their opinion. ill keep mine to myself, because i know they'll be offended if i put in my two cents. and they deserve to say what they wish." however, i do not acquire the same respect unfortunately... all im asking for is agreement to disagree, and we can get on with our lives. someday, you'll understand my passion. someday, ill have the courage to defend it, whether it means losing friends or not.
someday, the world will see Love.

Love's passion fights, no matter the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment