Sunday, April 10, 2011

You Are Not Alone

To do good in trials, is to show the devil that you can persist through whatever you do. All we think about during trials is ourselves... What can I do to change? What am I doing wrong? What does God want me to do? Oh I'm so sad all the time and I dont know what to do! Do you get the picture? Often, we have destructive war paths when we sin or are strugglig with God. My mom told me, "You know how i know when your father is  struggling or sinning? He gets really mad at everyone. He gets this really bad temper, and gets aggravated easily. And i see the same thing in you." Not long after she told me, i was in church, and my pastor was talking about doing good in trials. People can get stuck in our warpaths and we wont notice because we're so busy worrying about ourselves and our problems. We should be focusing on others and making sure we dont sin in our anger and frustration. God is teaching me that Love means all the time. not just when everything is fine and dandy. Love should exist at every stage and moment of our lives. When we think that things in our life are absolutely trashed and fallen, by reaching out to others, we may find Love in the center. We find that we arent alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment