Sunday, January 23, 2011

"When God Made You..."

"When God made you, He must've been thinking about me."

This quote has become so apparent in my life at this time. It's saying, that long long ago, before any of us existed and God was planning the Universe, He though about what every single solitary person in every single solitary person's life, would need. When He created you and me, i imagine Him thinking to Himself, "Ok, so this person will need this person at this time in their life, but not this time. However, they'll need this person throughout their whole life. So ill program them like this..." Then He picks their parents and our parents, and we are born and somehow, we find our way to eachother. With some people, they were only meant to be with us in one time of their life. Then with others, they need to be there throughout our whole lives. God plans that! i mean, yes we havea choice, but we were CREATED to find eachother. Now, you may be thinking im talking about a boy, but im appealing to all audiences. God created both my parents in a specific way, so they would fall in love with eachother, and He created them the way He created them and let them go through what they went through and learned what they learned, because they were going to have me. Of course, not all because they were going to have me, but you get the point. And the amazing thing is, He did that with every one of you, everyone ive ever come in contact with, and so many others with so many other situations!! I think that shows us a glimpse of how big God is. He did all this in the blink of an eye. My Savior planned this universe. And if thats only a glimpse of what He is? Im boggling my mind trying to think of what else He is...

Recently, the course of events in my life have been strangely sequential. God is making Himself apparent in my life in many ways, but one is the people He's bringing and has brought to me. I'm beginning to see parts of what His plan was and it going the way He knew it would go...These people are making me who i am to be in this life. Aside from God they impact me so much more than i couldve imagined...they all came at a specific time in my life for a specific reason. Some seasonal, and some will be my life long friends and companions. im so blessed for Joann, Sam, Claire, Seth, Megan, Gabby, David, Jenna, Jessica, and so many more. When God made you, He must have been thinking about me...

1 comment:

  1. like :) It's so crazy insane to think about the millions of tiny things God plays a part in that make up our lives, that make our lives. It's wonderful to see and realize how incredible is His love for us :)

    ReplyDelete