Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ugh.

Do you ever have those just ugh days??? Its Thursday. Im waiting for it to be friday. Me and David had the first "just me and you" rehearsal today...that went...well i wanted it to be better lets say.
first off, i have a fear of my head voice...they say, "embrace it!" well i cant very well embrace it if i dont like it can i?
Me and David are getting along nicely i think. its going to take me a little while to get used to the fact that he's my "fiance" and he keeps egging me on to not feel so uncomfortable around him when we're doing couple scenes. im working on it. but its hard to picture him as ANYTHING more than a friend.

i wanted a challenge and thats what i got. the SAME verse has been reappearing to my life for the past week! i think its in Jeremiah. "Only i know the plans i have for you. Plans to give you hope and a future, for you to prosper" or something like that. So i believe God is going to teach me in this situation

Prayers are appreciated.

Tomorrow i have a rehearsal with Kim (Carly) Conrad (Sam) and Albert (David). Then straight after, a rehearsal with youth band. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment