Thursday, July 7, 2011

More About Time

I've had a time to stare, to wait
A time to sigh
A time to watch the world pass me by

These marks on my skin
Tell me where i have been
Alone to waste
Wanting a bitter taste

Will you move me?
Collecting dust on a shelf
Wanting to see something of myself

I've had a time too late, a bitter state
A time to feel
A time to cry
A time to watch this world around me crumble and die

These marks on my heart say,
I dont know where to start
These lines were so bold, but thin
Ive since made blurry

Will You move me?
Collecting pain drops on this pillow
Wanting to see something of myself

Now its time to stop
We are bent and broken
From here it seems misshapen


But, the time to rest is near.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. That is beautiful. Did you write that? You've got some serious talent. Very moving piece!

    ReplyDelete