Friday, June 3, 2011

Sadness Should Be Prescription Medecine

Sometimes...life calls for a little sadness. God prescribes a little sadness. it gives you time to relax...to breathe... to recollect.
Truth? im having a hard time writing this post. My life has hit a sadness... i knew it would come. The time i knew i would have to walk with God by myself. I wanted so much to not be alone... and i went after the wrong person to do so.
At the end of your thrill, at the end of your rule-breaking, at the end of your disappointment, your great experience, your school year, your musical, play, etc., its okay to be sad. Sadness is part of being human...
i knew my heart wouldnt be a float for long... and now im back to it feeling, literally, heavy in my chest. as i type its breaking... A feeling that makes you cringe and roll your shoulders forward in pain. im sure this pain isnt good for a long period of time... but i feel like right now i just need to embrace it. i need to accept my defeat.
Love is never hiding, or covering.
Love teaches a valuable, occasionally sick and painful, lesson of humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment